Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Friend.

~ A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more, brightening your world as never before. ~


Some friends of ours had their first baby this week. In the pictures she looks so perfect! Squishy big cheeks, lots of fluffy hair, and so tiny - (Ok, so an 8lb. 21 in baby isn’t exactly tiny, but when I look at my little baby, who’s getting pretty hefty these days, 8lbs is tiny) - when I was looking at the pictures I couldn’t help thinking about how fast they change - Pallas has only been around 5 months, and some days I can’t believe the chubby ball of mischief she’s becoming compared to the sweet little sleeping thing we brought home last October. To illustrate my point: This was taken Monday (She got there after being placed on the black blanket to play while I went to help Tayne in the other room -2 minutes later this is were we found her happy as can be)




And Tuesday, in an attempt to accesorize her outfit, she rolled herself into this belt while I was in the kitchen fixing lunches.
Yes, yes - you look much more fashionable now! (Sheesh!) Even when they are full of mischief, and loudness, little girls are always a pleasure! So welcome to the world Katherine Renee Owens -




I'm sure your parents are in for more trouble and joy than they realize!

0 comments: