Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Done With Her.

Thought I'd try something different - So here's a short video of Big Brother Tayne helping Pallas...





Since I'm not totally optimistic that everyone will see the video, I'll describe it - basically it's just a little video Troy took of Tayne feeding Pallas a bottle. I think it's cute because first Tayne asks, "Do you think she is done?" (the answer to which is obviously no, because he's only fed her for like 20 seconds) then after a little bit more, he looks around and says, "I'm done with her." That's pretty much how it goes, all the time, but hey - a little help is better than none!




It's been a rather silly day around here - blame it on the warm weather I guess - mid to upper 80's in November - that's a bit much even for Houston! It's good to get outside though, Tayne was showing Pallas the yard and taking her to check the mail (since she's been getting a lot of that lately he thought she might want to see the "inbox") - I got a few cute pictures of the two of them, I think they are fun because it looks like Tayne is trying to send her out with the mail - I guess that's what reminded me of the video -The pictures look like he's saying, "She's been fun and all, but I'm done with her..." Luckily, in reality he's still really into doing everything with her & helping her when she's upset. What a great kid, and an awesome big brother!
Uh, it should go without saying, but if Tayne does manage to send you that baby, I'm gonna want her back...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I don't know, if Tayne sends her my way I might have to keep her!

Tayne said...

Look, Cynthia, I started a blog!