Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy week

I guess I really haven't been in a blogging mood this week -but here's some cute pictures Troy took at Saturday's swim meet. Annoyingly I charged up the camera battery then left the memory card at home, so these are from his phone.

It was soooooo early in the morning! All business - Tayne is waiting for his race (girls go first -isn't that sweet!)
Pallas is just hanging out - sadly facing away from the pool was the only way to keep the sun out of our eyes (and no, turning the hat around wasn't an option for this mini fashionista)
Isn't that guy done yet?
Finally he gets to race!

We all had lots of fun, got too much sun, and just can't wait until the next one.
*Oh, and there's more about the swim meet over at Tayne's blog so head over and read what he has to say!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tayne is doing really super on his blog. I know how he love doing all the computer stuff. but it sure keep you busy. Hope you have fun Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tayne said...

OLED???