Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I make her bows, she makes more work for me...

Isn't she a cutie with her little bows! But CAUTION! Don't let the sweet act and the fact she just turned 6 months old fool you! -As of Sunday she's mastered getting to a sitting position from being on her stomach! She still can't quite crawl, but she rolls or drags herself to where she wants to be then can get herself into a sitting position so she can reach higher stuff or better play with whatever she moved toward so she could reach. Yesterday (Monday) we spent the day watching her move around, sit up, and then smile really big as if to say, "Did you see? I got back up! You can put me down where you want, but I can just go where I want! Ha Ha!" and while I'm excited and happy for her, I'm kinda bummed out that we have to lower the crib floor setting so soon, it was such a pain to adjust - sigh!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, she'll be crawling pretty quick at that rate. I was kind of glad in a way that Carina didn't realize the early promise of early mobility that she showed. It's sure more work watching her now that she can move.

PS Those bows are SO cute! I'm totally passing on my tomboyishness to Carina - she's never worn anything in her hair.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jen, what should you do about posting comments?

Anonymous said...

Jen! Pinkmomma said But CAUTION!!