Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Growin' up!

Pallas had her 6 month check-up today ( I think Tayne is writing a blog about it, so I won't bore you with the details here)

As you can see, Tayne had a watchful eye on the situation...
But everyone survived and everything checks out ok -

Here's her new stats just in case Tayne doesn't post them -

Weight : 19 lbs. 1.5 oz. (95%) Length : 28.25 in. (95%) Head : 42.5 cm. (50%)
On the developmental front she's she's speeding right along- she can crawl now (I'm not real excited about this because she also loves to eat things and pull things down to get into and/or taste -so I really have to watch what she's doing constantly now and between chasing her and the humid sticky weather I'm worn out! ) and even though she still doesn't have any teeth she thinks she should be allowed all sorts of "people food" (basically whatever anyone else in her line of sight is eating) and gets very upset when that doesn't happen (sorry Pallas, I know daddy is eating it, but I think steamed crab legs are a bit advanced for a 6 month old baby...). She's a cutie though, and a happy one at that, which makes her demands and complaints easier to put up with, but with all she has her eye on now, I can't imagine what she'll be asking for when she starts talking!

0 comments: