Friday, May 16, 2008

Go read something else



Tomorrow is the last swim meet of the season. Consequently, I find this evening I'm way to busy to write my own blog but of course I'm not too busy to surf the internet randomly while checking my emails (I know, such a bad habit!-The procrastinating by lolling on the internet, not the checking emails.) ANYWAY, if you must read something new read this blog One Day I Chanced Upon a Mystery (Wherein I Encountered Dollar Store Mystery Bags). I laughed till I cried (and was promptly busted for not "just checking email") then I realized I'd better get back to real life chores or something.

1 comments:

AMANDA said...

Ok, now mystery bag story was hilarious!! I loved it!! Pallas is adorable as always!! :) Tell Tayne thanks for posting comments on my blog...he's such a sweetie!! :)