Monday, May 5, 2008

The sun is hot and the water is fine...

Can you guess how Tayne (and by default Pallas and I) spent this past Saturday afternoon?
That's right - the family fun pool at the YMCA is finally open for the summer season!
Even Pallas had a great time in and out of the pool. (I forgot to pack her hat though, so the poor thing had to have her head slathered in sunscreen - still not enough hair to protect that precious head from the sun!)


Because Tayne made me take them, and because they show the excitement and fun of the family pool I've included a couple of my seriously armature videos of our trip.

Perhaps the excitement was too much for Pallas. She fell asleep like this and wouldn't be moved into (what I thought) a more comfortable position. To each his or her own I guess.



Ok -as you can see, I need to practice taking movies, but I wanted to include this one because I don't think I have any pictures of the other side (non bucket side?) of the big play structure. This really is a neat pool and I'm sure you'll be seeing more pictures and movies of it as the summer progresses.

1 comments:

Stef Kelly said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how time flies. Last time I saw Tayne, I believe he was only a baby. I love looking at your blog. Even though I don't comment very often, I still like looking at it. Hope life is treating you well. Take care. Tell Aunt Dee hi for me!

Love,
Cousin Stefanie